Thursday, October 6

Ringaling ring

So it's about time I share my jewelry box. It's pretty much a mess but I love every piece I own. I love unique pieces that will either bring color to an outfit or match my outfit's mood. Textures and materials are what make any piece that I fancy earn a spot in my already crowded box. 
     Some my father has made for me such as this four sided die originally used for Dungeons and Dragons and now used as a conversation starter on my ring! 
Some, like these two I bought from the UCSD bookstore are made up of small beads on metal projections giving it a  dynamic and kinetic composition (aka it's fun to see the little beads move and sparkle as my hand moves!)

Stay tuned until the next episode of the Sun Queen's jewelry box. (What will I pull out next? :P).


No comments:

Post a Comment